Serving the Insurance Needs of a Diverse Group of Business Types
The Coyle Group has segmented its business into several dedicated “Practice Groups” where a dedicated set of processes and resources are focused on that particular practice or industry group. But that does not exclude a wide variety of industries and business types from taking advantage of our unique risk management and insurance process. We serve the insurance needs of a diverse group of New York business types outside of the dedicated Practice Groups including but not limited to:
- Non-Profits & Institutional Organizations
- Professional Service Firms – Accountants, Attorneys, Doctors, Engineers & Architects, etc.;
- Retailers – single and multi-location retailers, franchise businesses
- Hospitality – restaurants, hotels, catering facilities
- Financial Service Firms – Private Equity Firms, Family Offices, Fund Managers, Alternate Investment Managers, Venture Capital Firms, etc.
We Work with a Wide Variety of New York Industries
Since 1929, The Coyle Group has been serving New York businesses in the Rockland County communities of: New City, Nanuet, Haverstraw, Pearl River, Stony Point, Suffern, West Nyack, Congers, Valley Cottage, Nyack, Orangeburg, Blauvelt, Palisades, and Chestnut Ridge; the Orange County communities of: Goshen, Pine Bush, Middletown, Newburgh, New Windsor; the Westchester County communities of: White Plains, Yonkers, New Rochelle, Bedford, Elmsford. Also serving Dutchess County and in New York City – Manhattan, Bronx, and Brooklyn.
For more information on our New York General Business Practice, please contact us at 845-634-3606.