Manufacturing Insurance Practice Group
Decision makers at manufacturing companies are often faced with challenging risk issues that hamper their ability to grow and grow profitability. From New York, The Coyle Group is equipped to work through these types of issues and give decision makers greater decision making confidence and peace of mind:
- Worker Injury & OSHA Compliance
- Supply Chain Issues
- Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery Planning
- Product Contamination & Recall
- Credit Risk
- Environmental Risk Issues
- Employment Practice Risk
Our unique and diagnostic risk management process will help you identify and prioritize the key risks your company faces. We then work collaboratively with you to create solutions to manage and mitigate those risks. Our objective is to blend manufacturing insurance and risk management to maximize effectiveness and cost savings. Clients who deploy our process often enjoy significant premium savings as well as increasing productivity, improving product and service quality, and enhancing bottom line profitability.
Our Manufacturing Insurance Practice Group Focuses on the Following Verticals:
- Food and Beverage Products
- Textile and Apparel Products
- Wood Products such as Furniture, Fixtures, and Cabinet Making
- Metal Products used in a wide variety of industries and applications
- Industrial Equipment Manufacturers
- Stone, Glass and Concrete Products
- Paper Products and Box Manufacturing
- Printing and Publishing Industries
Working with New York Manufacturing Businesses
Since 1929, The Coyle Group has been serving manufacturing businesses in New York with manufacturing insurance and risk management services in the Rockland County, Westchester County, Orange County, Putnam County, Dutchess County, Manhattan and New York Counties, Bronx County, Brooklyn and Kings County along with the towns of Nanuet, Nyack, Congers, Suffern, Valley Cottage, Pearl River, Tallman, Spring Valley, Stony Point, Orangeburg, Chestnut Ridge, Goshen, Pine Bush, Middletown, Newburgh, New Windsor, White Plains, Yonkers, New Rochelle, Bedford, Elmsford, Tarrytown and Hartsdale.
For more information on our Manufacturers Practice Group please feel free to contact us in New York by calling 845-634-3606.