Insurance for Wholesale Distributors
Wholesaler Distributors face risks beyond those that traditional insurance programs address.
- OSHA & DOT regulatory compliance
- Credit Risk
- Worker Injury Risk
- Workplace Violence Risk
- Fleet Safe
- Employment Litigation Risk
- Supply Chain Risk
- Business Continuity
- Global Marine Management Risk
Focusing on Durable & Non-Durable Wholesale Distributors:
- Food & Beverage Distributors: Fresh, Frozen, Packaged, Processed,Canned, Bottled
- Textile Products: Apparel & Furnishings
- Metal Products: Auto Parts, Machinery Parts, Hardware
- Wood Products: Furniture & Fixtures
- Electronic & Electrical Apparatus, Office Equipment
- Industrial Machinery, Equipment, Parts & Supplies
- Paper Products & Office Supplies
- Beer, Wine & Distilled Spirits
Serving Wholesale Distributors Throughout New York
Since 1929, The Coyle Group has been serving wholesalers in New York throughout the Rockland County communities of: New City, Nanuet, Haverstraw, Pearl River, Stony Point, Suffern, West Nyack, Congers, Valley Cottage, Nyack, Orangeburg, Blauvelt, Palisades, and Chestnut Ridge; the Orange County communities of: Goshen, Pine Bush, Middletown, Newburgh, New Windsor; the Westchester County communities of: White Plains, Yonkers, New Rochelle, Bedford, Elmsford. And in New York City – Manhattan, Bronx, and Brooklyn.
For more information on our New York wholesalers and distributors insurance program please contact us, by either calling 845-634-3606.